I get 2, 4 and 5 and I’m completely natural. I have had people accuse me of taking steroids many times and it pissed me off. It gets me to the point where I want to take steroids just so that I can say “Now this is me on steroids fckers!”. Lol. But nah I get a lot of acne outbreaks naturally and I have had many stretch marks as well as abnormally fast muscle gains. I’m a very lean person and when I stop working out I’m capable of drastically going from jacked to skinny as heck. When I start back up again I blow up quick. Another thing I’ve noticed is my pumps are naturally a lot more intense then the average lifter. Like my shoulders blow up like bowling balls and veins and shreds show up all over them along with my arm’s and chest. I’ve had a tone of people accuse me of taking steroids because of these factors. I also had a relative hug me once and say I was jacked and as solid as steal. He said only steroids do that. (He took steroids in the past) But it is to my understanding that muscle is solid… or at least a lot more solid than fat. At the time I was taking creatine and l-arginine with citrilline malate (which is a precursor to arginine) and a lot of BCAA’s.
– Live one day at a time and maximize that day. Focus on doing today’s work to the best of your capability, because that’s all you can do. Don’t think about the gym session tomorrow or the paper you have to hand-in in 2 weeks. Just do what needs to get done today as well as you can.
– Do your tasks in order of importance/urgency.
– If you worry a lot, occupy your day with stimulating work that takes your mind off the worries. In this case, he used two examples: 1) cleaning which is “automated work” is bad if you worry since it doesn’t stimulate you enough and 2) sales in a store where you’re on your feet all day and talking to customers is great since it’s stimulating work that takes your mind off everything else.
– Exercise daily and don’t overeat to keep stress down and stay fit.
– If you feel like you’re overworked and missing out, take out some hours each day to do activities you enjoy. Here he used an example of Rockerfeller who was rich his whole life but never went out and parties or to play and treated his workers like dogs. He was miserable most of the time and nobody liked to be around him. Later on he changed some of these things, but at that time he was already old.
– Give people sincere compliments whenever they deserve it, because that makes them smile and makes your day better. I did this to a young kid in my local grocery store who always gave a good service and cleaned up after me when I broke a lot of stuff because I hit some beer bottles by accident. I told him he gives exceptional service and that he would be a good sales man. He brightened up like I’ve never seen and thanked me like 5 times. Since then we always chat when I shop there.